The website https://adcshop.gr/ is an online commercial store for the sale of products and services via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the company under the name “KOSKINAS DIMITRIOS NIKOLAOS”, based in Evdiou 8 Rhodes 85100 and is legally represented, with TIN. 032774429, e-mail address [email protected], telephone line of the online store: 22410 31995, (hereinafter for the sake of brevity the COMPANY).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the trademark “Artigos De Coiro” which is located at the electronic address https://adcshop.gr/. Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as “visitor” and / or “user” or “customer” depending on whether he is limited to visiting only the store or places and orders and sells products and services) shall be deemed to agree and unconditionally accept the following terms herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then it is his responsibility to refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
2. Protection of Personal Data
The COMPANY, created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The adcshop.gr website is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain areas, the current Greek legislation for the protection of personal data, as well as for the protection personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH). The company has adapted to the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the adcshop.gr website, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information that has been voluntarily given by the users of the mentioned website, is used by adcshop.gr, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed. their orders. The information that the company collects through the website is intended to measure its traffic number, to determine the customer requirements for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. The company does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to adcshop.gr the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the ordering process.
Adcshop.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to [email protected].
Adcshop.gr collects four types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from adcshop.gr, (3) information that the user gives us in participations of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives us for activation of telephony and internet services, (5) information that the user gives us when connecting through another platform ( ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Adcshop.gr makes use of the information you give us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by adcshop.gr, (iv) special offers of adcshop.gr, (v) activation of telephone or internet service, (vi) receipt of gifts after a lottery. You have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from samouelian.gr by sending your request via e-mail to the email address [email protected].
Access to Information. Every order process requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which proof documents of identification of legal holder are required for the first and only time is guaranteed in each case. Any supporting document and document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of adcshop.gr. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of adcshop.gr for the reasons mentioned above. The company requires its employees and the maintainers of the website to provide the users-customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can adcshop.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which has been collected online without your prior consent (for example in case of a court decision).
Use of Customer Data for Advertising Purposes In order to continually improve and enhance our services, we may send you email marketing messages related to our business, which may be of interest to you. You can select the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which you have stated to us during your order, is done in order to inform you about the progress of your order. You can choose from the account you have created on our website whether or not you want to receive advertising / promotional material via sms. – Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we have received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may have interested. You may, however, object to this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Legal Obligations and Legal Defense We may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud, or any other misuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
- Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited and basic e-commerce functions are under-operated.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so that we can suggest the right products based on your needs, thus helping you to find much easier what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, inform us if they encounter a problem while navigating, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the operation of samouelian.gr.
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads related to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertisements or offers that best meet your needs, thus reducing unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of the Cookies functionality and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus constantly improving the experience we offer you.
Third party advertisers and other companies we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We do not control these Cookies.
EDITING CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
The Company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we notice that a child’s personal data has been collected by mistake, we will delete that data without undue delay.
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation or sexual orientation. . For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior express and individual consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
CORRECTION, MODIFICATION OR DELETE INFORMATION
The company allows users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to samouelian.gr. If you choose to delete information, the company will act to delete that information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user, adcshop.gr will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any questions, please contact the company via the website or by e-mail at artigosdecoiro @ gmail. com. The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of adcshop.gr.
Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
The company is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. The company has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (eg by telephone). These processes protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses 256bit TLS technology. TLS technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (TLS) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring full communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the TLS protocol and it is recommended to use them to connect to this website.
We maintain the appropriate level of security and have therefore implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to secure the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or are processed differently. Our information security policy procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to service orders. In case of violation of data containing personal data, the Company will comply with the applicable legislation regarding the notification of the violation.
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and will adequately address your concerns.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
o Right to withdraw consent: Where personal data is processed based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
o Right of correction: You can ask us to correct the personal data that concerns you. We make reasonable efforts to maintain your personal data in our possession or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You also have the ability to check and correct your personal data by logging in to your personal account on the website.
- Restriction right: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if
(a.) You question the accuracy of your personal data for the period during which we will need to verify the accuracy; (b.) The processing is illegal and you request the restrict processing instead of deleting your personal data, (c.) We no longer need your personal data, but you need it to support, exercise or defend legal claims, or that we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
- Right of access: You may request information about the personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from where they were collected, if not from you immediately, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can receive a free copy of the personal data we hold about you from us free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request.
- Right to portability: Upon your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, who will indicate it to us, directly.
- Right of deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data where – personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right – processing is based on your consent, withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation, the which requires elaboration by us – in particular for lawful duties – to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of objection: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of third parties. In this case we will not process your personal data anymore, unless we can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisor in your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
- Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
- Restriction of access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under applicable law. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this denial.
- Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to retrieve your personal information because of the identities you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we can not search for when providing your name and email address are: – data collected through browser cookies, – data collected by social media if you have posted a comment under a pseudonym it is not known to us.
In such cases, where we cannot identify you as the data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows us to identify you.
- Exercising your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us in writing via e-mail.
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your personal information for a longer period of time due to legal provisions.
In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. For this purpose, the Company maintains files that contain information about individuals who do not wish to be contacted in the future (eg via group e-mails). We categorize your requests as consent for the storage of your personal data for the purposes of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions.
Please ask questions about data protection and any requests for exercising your legal rights to the data controller at [email protected].
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures applied by adcshop.gr.
If you use this website you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.